Table of Contents
- Features List
- How to Install and Use
Want to share code snippets on your website? Install the Code Enhanced drop-in to add a rich code snippet manager to your post editor. Supports multiple languages and, 1-click code copy, and syntax highlighting.
- Adds new Code Snippet meta box to selected post types
- Attach code snippet to any post or page
- Display code with pretty code text highlighting
- Adds 1-click copy code button to every snippet
- Does not create any new custom post types
The Code Enhanced drop-in adds the following dependencies to the pages it is active on (all locally hosted):
jQuery(reminder: MD does not load jQuery by default)
These scripts have been localized to only load on pages that use the Code Enhanced meta box, so you do not need to worry about these scripts loading on unwanted pages.
How to Install and Use
Step 1: Download Drop-in file from this page, or your members area
Step 2: Login to your site, go to WP admin > MD > Drop-ins > Add new
Step 3: Upload and activate Code Enhanced drop-in
Step 4: Once activated you can copy and paste your code snippets into the new Code Snippets meta box where needed.