How to Add Footnotes To Your Posts or Page
MD Footnotes allow you to add a note of reference, explanation, or comment below your content, and here are the steps you should take whenever adding them to your posts.
*Footnotes should be enabled in Screen Options
1. Locate the ‘Footnotes’ option below the post editor and click the dropdown.
2. Select your preferred Footnotes placement.
3. Click the ‘Add New’ button.
4. Compose your note.
5. Copy the Footnotes shortcode
6. Paste the shortcode into the post editor alongside the appropriate word/phrase.
Congrats, you’ve just created your first Footnote.