The MD Changelog
Marketers Delight 4.5.2 11 changes
Released: November 14, 2016 | read announcement →
- MD4.5.2 makes MD ready for Drop-Ins
- New feature: Enable Teasers on single category page archives
- You can now hide the After Post CTA box on custom post type single pages
- Featured Image Header Cover will now show even when you remove Content Box from page layout
- Fixed potential HTTPS break when submitting certain MailChimp forms over SSL
- Fixed Gravity Forms display bug
- Fixed Action Lead + Archives Title display bug
- Fixed excerpt length filter bug that prevented other Excerpt lengths from being adjusted
- MDAPI + Popups API improvements
- New MD Helper classes!
- Periscope font icon added to MD icon set
Marketers Delight 4.5.1 6 changes
Released: October 14, 2016 | read announcement →
- Fixes bug where Popups manager crashes while editing Custom CSS
- Re-added missing ‘Play button’ control to Video Lead
- Fixes Video Lead display glitch on mobile
- Add a RSS icon anywhere with the
rssclass, and add class to your Social Media menu item
- You can now make button colors red with the
- Fixed occasional warning messages when no popups are created
Marketers Delight 4.5 26 changes
Released: September 23, 2016 | read announcement →
- The entire Marketers Delight suite has been merged into a single theme
- New Admin Dashboard with License Status Indicator
- Disable unwanted MD features with the new MD Features Manager
- Set default featured image position in all posts in the Customize section
- New featured image position: "Center, no text wrap"
- Header menu now supports dropdown menus
- New Quotes/Testimonials Widget
- Popup Hotspots: set 2-step popups to the Main Menu, post byline, and other locations around your site
- The new blog teaser layout let's you rearrange your blog posts into a beautiful grid
- You can now close popups by clicking outside the box, press the ESC key, or click the scrolling "close" button
- Opening a popup no longer jumps you to the top of the page on mobile
- Easily jump back and forth between footnotes with new controls
- Main Menu + search now show on every page by default
- New MD helper classes: badges, intro text, drop caps, more button sizes + colors
- All CSS files have been merged into the main style.css, reducing upto 5 extra HTTP requests per page
- Sidebar now shows on search results page when enabled in Customizer
- Add author box to the end of posts with new Customizer setting
- Bug fix: Fixed missing font files from post editor
- Bug fix: fixed duplicate output of email title/footer text in Popups
- Removed Main Menu Customizer settings panel
- Category/taxonomy meta boxes reordered to make more sense
- Removed HTML5 shiv script from website header
- MDAPI structural improvements
- Massive file reorganization in /marketers-delight/ theme folder
- New featured image size:
- Developers: 16+ new hooks and filters
Marketers Delight 4.4.3 3 changes
Released: June 19, 2016
- Fixed JS errors on Pages post editor
- Fixed current nav menu indicator status on nav links (broke in MD4.4.2)
- More control over header classes with the
Marketers Delight 4.4.2 3 changes
Released: June 17, 2016 | read announcement →
- New and improved Schema Markup
- Add tagline to header
- New Site Tools panel with Header + Tracking scripts
Marketers Delight 4.4.1 3 changes
Released: May 30, 2016 | read announcement →
- Reduced amount of custom font files being loaded to site, saved about 400KB+ per page load.
- Full compatibility with the upcoming MD Footnotes addon.
- Various admin UI + MDAPI improvements
Marketers Delight 4.4 3 changes
Released: May 22, 2016
- New updates + tutorials will come from MarketersDelight.net
- Fixed Featured Image save bug
- Fixed Category display template bugs
Marketers Delight 4.3.4 2 changes
Released: May 21, 2016
- Full compatibility + new styles for MD Popups
- Improved license key system
Marketers Delight 4.3.8 5 changes
Released: April 20, 2016 | read announcement →
- Improved query performance, your site should load ever so slightly faster. Still a long way to go here.
- WordPress 4.5 compatibility
- Fixed layout option grouping on Taxonomies
- Fixed bug preventing Page Leads from showing on Taxonomies
- Fixed bug preventing Main Menu from showing on Taxonomies
Marketers Delight 4.3.7 3 changes
Released: April 17, 2016
- CSS bug fixes + cleanup
- Removed potential error notices on save
- Fixed headline bug on 404 page
Marketers Delight 4.3.6 2 changes
Released: April 5, 2016
- Fixes Featured Image options from disappearing after setting/removing image.
- Rewrites password protected posts function to fix form from not showing, removed
Marketers Delight 4.3.5 10 changes
Released: April 1, 2016
- NEW: Category pages now have Layout options + Featured Image controls
- NEW: Category pages will also display "Category description" beneath title
- NEW: Align the sidebar to either the left or right of the content box. Global + single controls available
- NEW: Show all MD metaboxes on any Custom Post Type or Taxonomy (read tutorial)
- NEW: Licensing system API rewrite, now shows activation count + key expiration date
- FIX: Comment count shows in byline again
- FIX: Removed potential error from showing on password protected posts/pages
- IMPROVED: Post listings now use
h2tags on post titles (still
h1on single posts)
- IMPROVED: Hide unneeded layout options based on settings
Marketers Delight 22.214.171.124 1 change
Released: March 28, 2016
- New: Add comments to pages with the Discussion meta box in your post editor.
Marketers Delight 4.3.2 3 changes
Released: September 14, 2015 | read announcement →
- Full compatibility with the new MD Admin Panel!
- Updated license system
- Quick maintenance fix: fixes featured image showing below post when set to "Before headline"
Marketers Delight 4.3.1 1 change
Released: September 5, 2015
- This update ensures full compatibility with the latest plugin update.
Marketers Delight 4.3 5 changes
Released: August 14, 2015 | read announcement →
- Adds full compatibility to WordPress 4.3 as well as new Design Options to Page Leads. The
[md_email]shortcode has also been added so you can display email forms throughout any post or page.
- Design: Added spacing between footer columns and footer copy
- Design: Improved typography on mobile
- New: use the new
frameclass to add a gray background to any image
- New hook:
Marketers Delight 4.2.1 10 changes
Released: August 8, 2015
- Adds compatibility for Page Leads, which makes adding email signup forms, pricing tables, funnel boxes and more to any post, page, or category easy with Marketers Delight.
- New layout option: Remove entire content box from page
- New layout option: Remove headline from page
- Design change: footer now has a gray background color opposed to dark gray.
- Design change: Various spacing improvements throughout the design
- New template: content/content-box.php
- Bug fix: remove blank space on author page when author bio not filled out in Edit Profile page
- Bug fix: Logo now centers in the header when no nav menu is present
- Improvement: cleaned up the MD License page and made better license status indicator
- Various code cleanups and reorganization
Marketers Delight 4.1.2 6 changes
Released: June 8, 2015
- Full support for the new MD Main Menu addon.
- Mobile layout improvements
- Adds support for the free, upcoming MD Main Menu addon
- Support for Disqus comments and other alternative comment systems
- NEW: You may now make any nav menu item a button! Just added 'button' to the 'CSS Classes' field in any menu item. Use 'orange button' to change the button from green to orange. (read instructions)
- Various CSS improvements
Marketers Delight 4.1.1 6 changes
Released: April 23, 2015 | read announcement →
- NEW: Turn sidebar on automatically on all posts by going to Appearance > Customizer > Layout Options. You may still remove or create a custom sidebar on a post per post basis.
- NEW: Support for Subtitles plugin. Install it and add a custom subtitle/opening text after the post/page title.
- Fixed missing image caption when image position set to Header or Headline Cover.
- Added language translation files to /languages/
- New hooks:
- Improved layout spacing
Marketers Delight 4.1 3 changes
Released: April 20, 2015
- Moves actions, filters, and build to parent folder
- Adds Editor Style to make post screen look like frontend.
- MD IS READY FOR THE WORLD!
Marketers Delight 4.0.9 1 change
Released: April 1, 2015
- MD is ready for beta testers!