The MD Changelog
Marketers Delight 22.214.171.124 1 change
Released: January 24, 2019
- Fixes PHP warning messages when generating MD's
design.cssfile on install
Marketers Delight 4.9 23 changes
Released: January 11, 2019 | read announcement →
- New: The new Pro Integrations panel makes connecting and managing 3rd party services/email providers easy from one interface
- New: Refresh your email integrations with a simple "Refresh" button!
- New: Connect to multiple email services at a single time with the Pro Integrations panel
- New: Always have the ability to use custom HTML form codes from email form settings
- New: Email Forms admin interfaces redesigned for simpler usage
- New: The MD Design system will now sync to your Gutenberg editor so you can preview the same fonts, widths, and frontend styles in the Blocks Editor!
- New: Add versatile email signup forms throughout the new post editor with the new Email Signup Form Block
- New: Primary and Secondary color pickers added to the Site Design panel
- New: Google Analytics tracking code integrations now part of the MD Integrations panel
- New: "Design Tools" settings panel renamed to "Advanced" on MD settings page
- New: Combat the flash of unstyled text with custom webfonts with the new Webfonts loader in the Advanced settings panel
- New: Typekit settings moved to new Integrations panel
- Fix: Removed z-index stacking on Stream template (fixes nav menu hiding underneath Stream))
- Fix: Fixed Popup redirect screen broken link when closing out Popups Customizer editor
- Fix: MD Admin "Settings" tab now shows active state when on main settings page
- Fix: Fixed broken parameters in md_email shortcode
- Improved: Removed email form from 404 page
- Improved: Changed search input label to more mobile-friendly "Search this website" text
- Improved: Removed oftentimes redundant "Visit website" link from Author box
- Improved: Removed MD4.7 updater from core, now available as Drop-in
- Improved: Massive file reorganization and code cleanups
- Fix: Make sure Content Spotlight title text is always white
- Improved: New text color option on email form widget
Marketers Delight 126.96.36.199 1 change
Released: December 10, 2018
- Moves Page Leads set to load after the header to the
Marketers Delight 4.8.6 11 changes
Released: December 8, 2018
- New:a You can now upload a secondary logo for use in alternate color schemes on your site.
- New: Adds a direct link to the Site Design customizer options from the MD admin menu.
- Adds the most basic support for new Gutenberg editor in WordPress 5.0 (more enhancements coming soon).
- Simplifies up
z-indexstacking so elements like the nav menu do not hide underneath other layout elements.
- Improves the underlying Featured Image Position settings and fixes display bugs on category pages.
- Fixes a bug to now show Featured Image captions on any position.
- Teaser layout adjustments for better spacing and responsiveness.
- You can now change the color of the mobile menu trigger from the Site Design settings (Header Menu Link color).
- Fixed broken color picker option in Customizer
- New hooks:
- Various spacing adjustments and internal file reorganization.
Marketers Delight 188.8.131.52 2 changes
Released: December 3, 2018
- Fixes media uploader in Testimonial widget
- Refines check to better detect custom sidebars
Marketers Delight 184.108.40.206 2 changes
Released: November 28, 2018
- Fixes bug where featured image covers load the wrong image size ('large' to 'md-full')
- Modifies the
md_filter_content_text_classesfilter for simpler usage (see support thread)
Marketers Delight 220.127.116.11 1 change
Released: November 25, 2018
- Fixes broken media uploader on Content Spotlight and Testimonial widget
Marketers Delight 18.104.22.168 3 changes
Released: November 18, 2018
- New: Use the
[book]shortcode to embed books anywhere on your site!
- Bookshelf file and code reorganization
- Bookshelf display improvements
Marketers Delight 22.214.171.124 1 change
- A simple but important enough performance update - restricts checking for the latest MD version to the MD admin settings and Themes screen.
Marketers Delight 126.96.36.199 5 changes
Released: November 17, 2018
- This is a bug fix/improvement update for MD4.8.5 (see details below)
- New: Added bookshelf template to the Stream
- Bookshelf frontend template improvements
- Bookshelf admin/code reorganization
.block-half-topCSS helper class
Marketers Delight 4.8.5 8 changes
Released: November 15, 2018
- New: Build your own library of books on your site with The Bookshelf. Click "Enable Bookshelf" from the Features Manager to get started!
- New: Regenerate
design.cssfile and flush your site's permalinks each time you save the MD settings admin.
- New: Query string at end of assets URL now shows time up to the second for maximum cache-busting impact.
- Improved: Styled the image popups in the Stream to have a black background and center-align images
- Improved: Added
strongtag to list of allowed HTML tags to save on text fields
- Improved: Adjusted teaser headline font size for better readability
.block-half-tbhelper CSS class
md-bookuploaded image size (180x270)
Marketers Delight 188.8.131.52 3 changes
Released: November 7, 2018
- Ensures email form from MD > Email Forms > Show on all posts ONLY shows on blog posts
- Ensures post editor admin scripts only get loaded on edit action screen
- Fixes potential PHP7.2 error notices when using
Marketers Delight 4.8.4 10 changes
Released: October 31, 2018 | read announcement →
- The Stream is a new feature that allows you to post quick updates, share posts, and more. Activate the Stream on your site from the Features Manager in your WP admin.
- The MD admin panel has been revamped to make crucial site settings much easier to find.
- Use the new
md_has_content_boxfilter to remove the content box from any page.
- Admin file reorganization and cleanup, optimized scripts for fewer backend HTTP requests.
#footerID to footer, change
- Footnotes spacing adjustments
- Added cache-busting query string to end of stylesheets to always show the latest CSS changes even with cache enabled.
- MD API work, including the new
uploadfield type. Further optimized license status checks to be less resource intensive.
- New font icons:
- Simplified pagination styling
Marketers Delight 184.108.40.206 4 changes
Released: September 18, 2018
- Fixes template error on Table Page Lead
- Fixes ConvertKit API connection
- Fixes possible error messages from showing on post/page save screen
- Fixes possible error message in generated CSS
Marketers Delight 220.127.116.11 4 changes
Released: September 12, 2018
- Fixes ConvertKit email forms sometimes not submitting
- Fixes collapsed header when opening header menu on mobile
- Fixes warning messages in CSS design system
- Slight file reorganization
Marketers Delight 18.104.22.168 4 changes
Released: July 27, 2018
- Fixes sub-sub menu spacing on desktop
- Mobile headline styles improvements
- Image overlay z-index improvements
- After post custom HTML form display fixes
Marketers Delight 4.8.3 17 changes
Released: July 24, 2018 | read announcement →
- NEW: Full Header Cover featured image position
- Set custom image overlay colors and transparency on any Featured Image Cover
- Set the default featured image position, background cover and image, text, and more from the new Post Settings panel
- Readded the white button helper class
- Added a button-outline class for every colored button
- Added back the /languages/ folder to the MD library
- Added missing “Mobile/Tablet” labels on some Site Design text fields for responsive view
- Better scaling of submit buttons on attached forms with different font sizes
- Added caption back to featured image header cover (if enabled)
- Adjusted archive title shadow on certain layout configurations
- Improved category archives title to use less markup and logic to render
h1font size on archive listing page
- Moved some settings in Site Design to new Post Settings panel for better organization
- Fixed misaligned range field formatting in Site Design panel
- Removed Email Lead warning messages in some cases
- Fixed ugly spacing on content box shadow when sidebar background color enabled
- Removed PHP7 deprecation function warnings on certain MD features
Marketers Delight 22.214.171.124 3 changes
Released: July 17, 2018
- Prevents blockquote from overlapping image in post
- You can now change the submit button text in the MD email shortcode. See documentation for instructions: https://marketersdelight.com/styles/#email-form-shortcode
Marketers Delight 126.96.36.199 1 change
Released: July 4, 2018
- Schema updates
Marketers Delight 4.8.2 6 changes
Released: July 2, 2018
- Fixes potentially site crashing search query
- Adds new
md-blockfeatured image size
- Adds background color to search menu so search bar doesn't clash with nav menu links
- Fixes potential error messages when saving MD options
- Recompiles MD styles on frontend if CSS file is missing
- Fixes Action Lead warning messages
Marketers Delight 4.8.1 7 changes
Released: June 27, 2018
- Bug fixes from the massive MD4.8 release! See changelog above to learn about the new MD design system
- Adjusts content box drop shadow on Teasers layout, adds drop shadow to pagination and archives title if enabled
- Fixes spacing issues on mobile and desktop with the
- Fixes links color in Content Spotlight widget
- Fixes save error on Email Widget
- Adds bottom margin to the archives title
- Corrects display bug with Pro Share floating icons
Marketers Delight 4.8 1 change
Released: June 23, 2018 | read announcement →
- Introducing the MD Live Preview Designer! See announcement for details.
Marketers Delight 188.8.131.52 1 change
Released: May 29, 2018
- NEW filter: adjust the image sizes added to MD with the new
md_filter_image_sizesfilter. Read here to learn more.
Marketers Delight 4.7.1 1 change
Released: May 21, 2018
- Fixes MailChimp and other email connectivity issues
Marketers Delight 184.108.40.206 1 change
Released: May 2, 2018
- You can now save HTML to the email description field in Appearance > MD > Emails Forms > Email Description