Marketers Delight 5.2 27 changes
Released: October 24, 2020
- Stream: Comments now enabled on stream posts! You can also keep comments disabled entirely from the settings panel. Edit existing posts to enable comments from the "Discussion" meta box
- Stream: Embed your stream feed with customizable settings with the new Stream Widget
- Stream: Add Sticky Posts to the top of your Stream feed in the post editor
- Stream: Simplified date and embeds system
- Stream: Multi-author Stream threads. Different users can contribute to a Thread attached to any Stream post for a multi-user status/update.
- Stream: New layout and sidebars controls on the Stream settings page
- Stream Article markup improvements
- Share: Add comments icon with counter to share bar
- Share: Nofollows all social media links
- Share: Like buttons and share icons template more easy to reuse around site
- Optins: Show or hide hide CTA's, floating bars, and popups whether users are logged in or not.
- Optins: New CTA box location "After Sidebar"
- WooCommerce: Removes shadows and blocky elements from shop archive when Minimal design mode enabled.
- New: New font icons for Telegram, Slack, TikTok and other icons. See the font icons library for a full list
- New: Organized widget names by new label "MD → Widget Name"
- New: Adds hidden "comments" label text to comments count byline. Unhide with CSS.
- Fixed: Updated color scripts for WordPress version 5.5
- Fixed: Bug with excerpt filter that hid excerpt text on custom post types
- Fixed: Adjusted CSS so header submenu links colors apply
- Fixed: Removed sidebar gap and turned layout back to full page when sidebar widget area has no widgets
- Developer: More flexible parent theme to child theme template finder with new
- Developer: More flexible parent theme to child theme CSS files finder with new
- Developer: You can now set default values with
md_meta()functions return empty values
- Developer: You can now register widgets with the
widgetsmethod when extending the
- Developer: Simplified comments template loading, removes
- Developer: Moved all templates and CSS files from the
libfolder into their respective folder in the
dropinsdirectory. Child theme overrides still work thanks to
md_template()enhanced template finder
- Developer: New filter to remove aggressive MD formatting margin
add_filter( 'md_filter_disable_format_fix', '__return_true' );